I can help you with...
• Designing scalable, user-centered interfaces for digital products and services
• Designing marketing materials and content in digital or print formats: presentations, social media assets, landing pages, display advertising, brochures, booklets, posters, email newsletters, infographics and more
• Logos and branding
• Creative direction: leading the design process from research through launch and beyond
• Research: competitor audits and analysis, market trends
• UX deliverables: flows, site maps, personas, wireframes
• Prototyping: low fidelity sketches, high fidelity pixel-perfect mockups and everything in between; interactive prototypes and A/B variations for user testing
• Setting up, maintaining and working within design systems/libraries; employing atomic design principles
• Aligning to branding guidelines consistently across different media
• Applying current usability best practices and accessibility standards
• Making design changes in response to user testing and other feedback
• Identifying opportunities for product and design process improvements
Tools I use: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD, Adobe After Effects, Keynote/PowerPoint/Google Slides, Pages/Word/Google Docs, JIRA, Basecamp, Trello, Slack, Skype. I'm also familiar with RealtimeBoard, Airtable, Zeplin. I can set up basic web sites in WordPress, Squarespace, Wix and Adobe Portfolio.